PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to meet the basic requirements of laws and regulations and the provision of services, and to ensure the security of your account and system operation, we will collect the relevant information properly on pages secured By SSL technology generated during your use of our services, including:
(1) Log information.When you use the product we provide \ service, we automatically collect your use of our service details, and as the web logs of preservation, including but not limited to your IP address, credit card，PayPal account name，browser type, the use of language, operating system version, access date and time, and the information such as the page you request.
(2) Location information.When you enable device location and use our LBS, we may collect and use your location information to implement the location-based services we provide to you.We will use technologies such as IP addresses, GPS and sensor technologies such as Wi-Fi access points, Bluetooth and base stations that can provide relevant information to locate your actual location.
Please note, most mobile devices allows you to close location services, specific methods suggest you reference or contact your service provider or mobile device manufacturers, once you have closed by a system of authorization positioning function, to stop our collection of location information to you, you may not be able to use our service based on geographical position to provide you with, or related services can't achieve the desired effect.
(3) Equipment information.We may, according to your specific permissions in the installation and use of the software, receive and record relevant equipment information you use in the process of accepting our services, such as equipment model, unique device identifier, operating system, resolution, telecom operator and other hardware and software information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARING
We will never sell your personal information under any circumstances
- We will not share your personal information with any company, organization or person except:
(1) Obtain your express consent or authorization in advance;
(2) Under legal circumstances: in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, litigation dispute resolution needs, or administrative, judicial or other competent authorities according to the requirements of the law;
(3) Sharing with Affiliates: To provide you with consistent services and facilitate your unified management, we may share your personal information with our Affiliates.However, we will only share necessary personal information. If we share your sensitive personal Information or affiliate changes the purpose of using your personal information, we will seek your authorization again.
(4) Sharing with partners: We may share equipment information, account information, payment information and other information necessary to provide services to you with our business partners.Our business partners include the following types:
Supplier \ Service provider.Some of our services will be provided by our business partners only for the purposes stated in this Policy.In order to ensure the smooth completion of the services provided to you, we may share your personal information with the aforementioned partners, including smart devices, technical services, payment services, financial business, etc.For example, we need to share your order number and order amount with the third-party payment institution to realize its confirmation of your payment instruction and completion of payment, etc.
Other business partners.We may also share information with partners who entrust us with the promotion and advertising, but we will only provide such partners with information on the coverage, effectiveness and statistical categories of the promotion, and will not provide personal information that can identify you.
(5) Based on the agreement: if it is necessary to share with a third party according to the relevant agreement (including the electronic agreement and platform rules signed online) or legal documents signed by you and us;
(6) Based on reasonable business habits: such as sharing winning information in joint marketing activities with third parties, so that the third party can timely release prizes to you;Or when we plan to conduct due diligence in capital market activities (including but not limited to IPO and bond issuance) with other companies;
(7) Based on academic research;For example, the need to carry out statistical or academic research for scientific research institutions;
(8) Based on the public interest in accordance with laws and regulations.
Please be aware that, without your own authorization, your personal information will not be used for advertising purpose.
For companies, organizations and individuals with whom we share personal information only for the purposes stated in this Policy, we will enter into strict information protection and confidentiality agreements requiring them to comply with these agreements and take relevant security measures to protect your personal information.
- Scope of application
- A) When you register an account with Mylongingnecklace, you shall provide the personal registration information required by Mylongingnecklace(except the business name and relevant industrial and commercial registration information required by laws and regulations);
- B) When you use the Mylongingnecklacenetwork service or visit the Mylongingnecklaceplatform webpage, Mylongingnecklacewill automatically receive and record the information on your browser and computer, including but not limited to your IP address, type of browser, language used, date and time of access, software and hardware feature information and the webpage record and other data required by you;
- A) The keyword information you enter when using the search service provided by Mylongingnecklaceplatform;
- B) Information data collected by Mylongingnecklaceand released by you on Mylongingnecklace, including but not limited to participation in activities, transaction information and evaluation details;
- C) ACTS in violation of legal provisions or Mylongingnecklacerules and measures taken by Mylongingnecklaceagainst you.
- Use of information
- A) Mylongingnecklacewon't come to any irrelevant third party to provide, sell, rent, share or trade your personal information, unless get your permission in advance, or the third party and Mylongingnecklace(including Mylongingnecklaceaffiliates) alone or together to provide the service for you, and at the end of the service, it will be banned from access to be able to access all the information including its before.
B)Mylongingnecklace does not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell or disseminate your personal information by any means.Mylongingnecklace reserves the right to immediately terminate the service agreement with any Mylongingnecklace platform user who engages in the above activities.
- C) For the purpose of serving usersMylongingnecklacemay use your personal information to provide you with information of interest to you, including but not limited to sending information about products and services to you, or share information with Mylongingnecklacepartners so that they can send you information about their products and services (the latter requiring your prior consent).
- Information disclosure
Mylongingnecklace will disclose your personal information in whole or in part in accordance with your personal wishes or legal requirements if:
- A) Disclose to third parties with your prior consent;
- B) Must share your personal information with third parties in order to provide the products and services you request;
- C) disclose to a third party or administrative or judicial organ in accordance with the relevant provisions of the law or the requirements of the administrative or judicial organ;
- D) If you violate relevant Chinese laws, regulations or Mylongingnecklaceservice Agreement or relevant rules, you shall disclose to a third party;
- E) If you are a qualified INTELLECTUAL property complainant and have filed a complaint, you shall, at the request of the Respondent, disclose it to the Respondent so that the parties may address any possible rights dispute;
- F) In a transaction created on the Mylongingnecklaceplatform, if either party of the transaction performs or partially performs its obligations and makes a request for information disclosure, Mylongingnecklaceshall have the right to decide to provide the user with the necessary information such as the contact information of the counterparty to facilitate the completion of the transaction or the resolution of the dispute.
- G) Other disclosures to Mylongingnecklaceas deemed appropriate by laws, regulations or website policies.
- Information storage and exchange
The information and data collected by Mylongingnecklace about you will be kept on the servers of Mylongingnecklace and/or its affiliates, and such information and data may be transmitted to your country or region or outside the country where Mylongingnecklace collects the information and data and be accessed, stored and displayed abroad.
- B) You have the right to choose to accept or reject cookies.You can reject this by modifying your browser Settings
- C) Information obtained through cookies set by Mylongingnecklacewill be subject to this policy.
- Information security
A)Mylongingnecklace accounts have security protection functions. Please keep your user name and password information properly.Mylongingnecklace will encrypt user passwords and other security measures to ensure that your information is not lost, misused or altered.Despite the aforementioned security measures, however
Please also note that there are no "perfect security measures" on the information network.
- B) When using the Mylongingnecklacenetwork service for online transactions, you will inevitably have to disclose your personal information, such as contact information or postal address, to the counterparty or potential counterparty.Please properly protect your personal information only when necessary
Provide to others in a situation.If you find your personal information leaked, especially Mylongingnecklace's username and password, please contact Mylongingnecklace customer service immediately so that Mylongingnecklace can take appropriate measures.